When your payment is confirmed you will be able to download the file. By downloading the file you agree to these terms and conditions:
- (Written Music) Make as many electronic or print copies as you like for your use. You must not lend, sell or distribute copies in any way to anyone else, including making them available online in any format.
- (Recorded Music) Make as many copies as you like for your personal, non-commercial use. That includes listening to them on any device. It does not include playing them in public, broadcasting them in any format or using them in any performance or audio-visual work. If you want to do any of those things, please contact us to negotiate a licence.
- No intellectual property is changing hands. Experianza Music Limited and the composers of the works retain all copyright. You must not make edits or adaptations without permission.
- The composers we publish have licensed you to perform the music as often as you like. We expect that you, or your performance venue, will pay the correct performance royalty to the performing rights agency in your location. If you don't know who that is, let us know and we can help.
- Delivery times for bound scores, referred to in our FAQ section, are indicitive only and dependent on the time it takes your postal service to complete the delivery once it's arrived in your country.
- We only publish music that we think is awesome, but we can't make any guarantee or promise that you will love it or that it will be suitable for your band.
- Usually we don't offer refunds. If you have an exceptional circumstance, and would like us to consider making a refund, please contact us.
- Experianza Music is a New Zealand owned business and our sales are governed by the laws of New Zealand.